23 November 2009

Applesaucing..

On Saturday I went to a friend's and a group of us made applesauce and apple pie filling to be canned and froze respectively. And to just have a general girls day. It was a lot of fun we only get about 34 quarts of applesauce canned but it was really good applesauce and we made it using slow cookers. I would say we watched Fifth Element and Medicine Man but the reality is it played in the background as we played Apples to Apples and prepped the apples for sauxing and pie filling (respectively). I might add pictures later but I have to wait to see if I get sent copies of them. Since I never got copies of the photos from when we made jam or from the party. But it's all good.

Apple processing day ran into the evening and we went out to have dinner and then came back for game night. Game night lasted until almost midnight. And by Midnight pretty much everybody was cranky and tired and I had half an hour to drive home. Since they are all rude and live in a different town than me. lol. But more on game night, we played more Apples to Apples, I really enjoy that games so that was fine with me. And we played Bang! which was more fun then I thought it would be. Then there was the art auction game, which I won, yay me, lol but I didn't really care for that one at all.

I am on my lunch break which is almost over so this is it for my Applesauce post.

No comments:

Post a Comment