28 January 2010

Weekly Dinner Plan

So I have decided to make a weekly dinner plan. In theory this will save me some money going to the store once a week and overall make my life easier. Reality of this remains unseen. So time will tell and I will let you know how this works out. Hopefully this will make is so I blog at least once a week. I know I have slacked off majorly on this blog thing and the reality of the matter is life is too hectic for me. That and really I am just  not that interesting. I know shocking isn't it? Yeah not really but what the hell. So here is my dinner menu for this coming week starting Saturday. So yes I have one night for leftovers and I know this will bite me in the butt. Because in theory there will be left overs and during the week the plan is to use them for lunches but I figure we should have Almost Lasagna left over for mondays dinner, maybe. I guess if we don't I can just throw something together or we can order Chinese or well Pizza. But I would rather not since it would defeat the whole let's save money plan. lol.

Dinner Plan January 30th thru February 5th 2010


Saturday Jan 30th – Almost Lasagna, salad and garlic bread

Sunday Jan 31st – Garlic Cheddar Chicken with sour cream and garlic mashed potatoes, corn and rolls. (what can I say I like garlic, no vampire for me haha)

Monday February 1st – Left Over’s or something..

Tuesday February 2nd - Chicken Marsala with Fettuccini (slow cooker) with salad and rolls

Wednesday February 3rd – Baked Chicken Breast with Cheesy Baked Ziti and steamed green beans and homemade breadsticks

Thursday February 4th – Easy Chicken N Dumplings (slow cooker)

Friday February 5th - Pork Chops with twice baked potatoes, corn and you guessed it fresh rolls.

I guess you can see I like my carbs and starches especially when they come in the bread form..  So hopefully this will help me get better at being a good little blogger. And I will have to find more to blog about but since I don't really have any followers I guess it's not a large concern. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment