10 November 2011

Stir Crazy

     I am going stir crazy and its only Thursday.. I had surgery to have two nerves released in three spots on my left arm on Monday, I took what I hope will be the last pain pill I will need to take on Tuesday (I loathe how I will on pain pills). It takes me I swear 5 times longer to type with my right hand which is all I can use right now. My left arm is wrapped and in a sling immobile for who knows how long. It makes sleeping difficult, I can't knit or crochet or sew for that matter. I can't do anything for very long besides watch TV which isn't how I want to spend my time. I don't need to gain weight. I need to figure out exercises I can do that will not jar my left arm, its pretty chilly out so i can only go for walks for so long before my nose feels like its going to fall off. I am open to any suggestions from anybody. Guess I will go nap they say you heal faster when you sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment