25 January 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine (Review)


I like lip glosses, they are better then lipstick in my world. Well most of the time that is. Sometimes you just need a good lipstick. Anyways in my Influenster Holiday VoxBox '12 they were kind enough to send me a NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in 'Nude York City'.  My first thought when I saw this product was that it wasn't a color I would EVER want to wear but it was just because of the way it looked in the tube. Out of the tube it's prettier.



I tried it out and while out of the tube I thought it was prettier, when I put it on I liked it even more. Like all NYC New York Color products in my opinion it is affordable. It smells amazing (like vanilla almost) and the applicator isn't stiff; both pluses in my world. I am really picky about the lip glosses I use, I am anti-sticky lip gloss. So I must be honest while this product is slightly sticky it isn't really sticky enough to be bothersome. NYC New York Color doesn't have a lot of color selection in their Liquid Lipshine line; I will be keeping an eye out for if the add new colors and won't like the way the color looks in the tube deter me. 

Please ignore my awful roots. The photo is to show the lip gloss on. I am considering moving away from red hair and their for haven't fixed my roots yet. (I know shame shame on me.) :)

*These are my own personal opinions that I am sharing for others and I am not compensated in anyway to write reviews about any product.
*Disclaimer: I have received this complimentary product for testing purposes from Influenster.




No comments:

Post a Comment