17 June 2010

Updating

      I know I haven't been on in awhile, so I will do some quick updating. It will have to be quick, since am at work on my lunch break. Still going to the gym , still disliking it but alas that's life. Will be starting a diet next week. More unliking to come I am sure with that venture. Went to visit my SIL last week. It was fun. We took the kids to the park to play both days, they loved it. Went swimming the second day. This week has been hectic. Worked late every day so far. Came in late today. Woke up covered in hives yesterday. And my cream didn't do the trick so I went to the dr this morning and got a shot. So now the hives are fading to gone. Thank goodness. Looks like it'll will be a super busy weekend this weekend but that is life also. Hopefully I will find time to get on here and blog more throughly. Take care everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment