24 May 2010

Mondays as Mondays go

       As we all know today was a monday. A monday I did on like maybe 6 hours of sleep last night. Darn not sleeping well. Oh well.  We are going to the gym again tonight when DH gets of from work. Joy unbounded. I kind of want to beg off because I am so tired from lack of enough sleep (therefore I am cranky) but I won't. I may not like the gym I may not want to go but I am not going to woose out so to speak. So, work had it's usual ups and downs but over all it was a decent day. And we have a decent workload for tomorrow. In case I haven't mentioned it before I work in a lab. Then it was off to get the children from the sitters and home to make dinner.
    For dinner I wanted mexican but I didn't want to go buy mexican because it's never quite the same. Not to mention eating out would add up quick. So for dinner I made beef enchiladas, seasoned black beans and spanish rice. Not the healthiest dinners probably but oh was it yummy. And there are leftovers so I will be having enchilada for lunch tomorrow and DH can take it to work tomorrow also. I decided I was going bake some chicken tomorrow with some smashed potatoes broccoli and some parmesan garlic french bread. Which might be healthier but it still isn't diet food.. I think I might end up having to break down and do an actual diet. :( Hopefully not but we will see, I am giving the gym thing another month and if I still have lost all of zero pounds at that point I will be going on a real diet. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. I hope you all had a nice Monday and that your Tuesdays are even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment