11 May 2010

Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday

       So we didn't go to the gym last night. That means of course we have to go do legs tonight. I am so not looking forward to it. My bone right below my left knee is still killing me from last week. I guess I will just have to suck it up. I am waiting for the extra energy they say you have when you exercise to kick in. I only feel much much more tired all the time. I am determined to stick this out, I want to lose this weight I gained having my kids and the laziness that insued. Besides I want to go to outdoorsy things again and it doesn't work well when you are so unfit. I don't understand why it takes so long to get fit but it takes very little to get unfit. Blah. My back is killing me also, but that's nothing new. Now that my whining is down lets move on, shall we?
        I am suppose to start taking classes again come fall. I didn't this last term and won't this summer term (darned job. ;-) ) but come fall I will. We still haven't sold out house yet. Hopefully we will get some people to come and look at it this coming week and hopefully somebody will want to buy it. I loathe hate and detest this house. Poor house, it really isn't a bad house with it's decent sized 3 bedrooms and it being newly remodeled. Wait the remodeling is why I hate this house, we had to do it, while we lived there. :-( I will never live in a house that is essentially a gut job again. Maybe some minor remodeling but not the whole freaking house again. It'd have been easier to knock the darn thing done and build a new one. Okay probably not but sometimes it felt like it. It was cheaper to gut it and remodel it because we did it all ourselves, no hiring people out. Good thing DH worked all those years in construction and FIL is a contractor or we'd had to have hired people out. We should turn a nice little profit when we sale it. Even in the current housing market.
       I gave up on the weekly menu planning. I shouldn't have but I haven't been doing it. Laziness strikes again. I probably should do that, since I am sure it saved us money, how much? I am really  not sure but I am sure it was something.. I am cooking dinner after I get home from work everynight and most weekends and frankly it's tiredsome and I am more of a mood eater. I eat and prepare food based on my moods.  Lately it seems like I am rarely hungry if ever so I am just eating the bare minmum. Which generally seems to involve a banana or yogurt for breakfast. Whatever for lunch and usually not all of it. And a veggie and a protien for dinner, something the boys will eat. Dinner is mainly based around what the kids will eat and what's the healthiest for them and I just eat a small portion of it. I think it's because the weather is warming up here. I eat a lot less when it's hot. Probably because I don't want to turn on the stove or oven and add to the heat. Unlike DH I do NOT love the heat. I am more of a cold or mild weather time of person. 70's and 80's work fine for me. I can even tolerate the 90's but when we get into the 100's and the 112, 114's we get around here I want to stay indoors with the ac running. We aren't there yet thank goodness. We are too hit the 80's by friday stay there a bit and then move on into the 90's. The nights are still cooler though eventually we will hit where it's 80 or more degrees out at midnight. I know you all are jealous. Well lunch is over and work is beckoning me.

No comments:

Post a Comment