08 May 2010

Camping, maybe.. maybe not..

     I've been trying to convince DH to go camping this coming weekend or the following but so far it's a no go. Too cold in the moutains still according to him. And he is probably right at least for the kids. So I guess we will have to wait and see. But I plan on insisting on camping this summer and fall. I LOVE camping. I am uber big on the outdoors. Maybe you gathered from my talk of 50 mile backpacking trips and rockclimbing. I hope to get to do that stuff again. I guess suffering through the gym with my husband will help with that. Speaking of the gym we are starting week 2 of the gym.
       We started at the start of the cycle yesterday which meant we skipped abs and something else I don't remember what DH said. But he wants to do the workouts friday saturday sunday and monday. Adding just cardio on wednesday. Therefore doing nothing on tuesday and thursday nights. Ahh two night of full sleep. lol. We aren't dieting yet.. DH and I are working up to that. Or so he tells me. This is all easing into it according to him. Though 2 hours at the gym 4 to 5 days a week does NOT feel like easing into anything to me. But like I said in my last post this is all new to me. DH says we are going to start a diet and add alot more cardio into our workout in about 2 months. We are just building up some muscle the first two months to help our bodies (mainly mine) burn the fat more effectively when we diet and throw in all that cardio. Time will tell but I am keeping my fingers crossed. It's been a week and I still dislike the gym. I have a feeling in another week I will still dislike it. Contrary to DH's claim that after 2 weeks I will like the gym.
     DH and I are probably going to sale our truck to my BIL. He needs a way to get to and from work and we were discussing saleing it anyways so we will see.  BIL likes the truck and is driving it now to get to and from places. The catch is he has to ask to use it and tell us where he is going. So on and so forth. It's a little weird have a 17 year old living with us. I guess it's giving us an idea of some of the stuff we might have to deal with in 14 years when our oldest will be 17. I am making a roast for dinner tonight so I must go and get that started. I hope this finds everybody having a good weekend. And to all the moms out there have a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment