15 March 2011

One Week

         Last Tuesday was the last day I had coffee. Oh how I miss it. Today will mark a week in which I have been coffee less. I know it is self inflicted for Lent but still oh how I miss it. It's not just the caffeine of it all because I can have caffeine in other forms but it is the taste and since I drink it breve (with half and half) it is nice and smooth (not to mention fattening). I will move on past my thoughts of coffee now or I will just wax on about it's wonderfulness and miss all that much more. Sigh.
        DH got his new shift bid today, they change something like every six months, boo. He will be moving from swing shift Thursday Friday off to day shift Monday Tuesday off, yay! More family time as a family unit. Yay! Kind of causing chaos for a vacation plans, boo. It will be okay, we will figure it out and make it work. I hope all of you are have a decent week thus far. I bid you adieu and leave you with a picture of what our sunrises here look like (because I think it's pretty).

No comments:

Post a Comment