04 March 2011

Day 9869

                I have be officially told to stay out of the laundry room and the family room until it is finished. No I didn't do anything to mess anything up. DH decided he didn't need or want my help. Which I am not going to complain about. All the new drywall is up and taped (yay!) or so I am told since I haven't ventured back there (see I can follow directions). So I am guessing but next he will mud sand and all that fun stuff. Then spray texture, primer and paint. After that he will tile (because I refuse to let him tile then paint) and put in the cabinets. Originally this was all going to be completed by the end of this weekend but DH and DS1 woke up sick this morning. Hopefully it is only a 24hr bug but I guess we will see tomorrow. This does mean the two rooms won't be done until next weekend. DH has Thursdays and Fridays off. Since he doesn't want my help it will just sit there until he feels well enough to finish it. Don't worry DH isn't doing it all alone, my FIL will help him if he needs/wants it. I think he wants me me to be amazed by how great it looks completed. I am just looking forward to decorating it. :)
                I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and that nobody in your homes are ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment