08 February 2010

Catching up

    Well, since the boss played mediator at work things have been mellow. Or maybe it's just that I am ignoring anything that might possibly be drama? Either way, things are more mellow in my world. lol. Friday I had a Pink Papaya spa party, it was a lot of fun. Hopefully, Marion will do the girls weekend like she said, but time will tell. I have been lax on posting this weeks dinner schedule, so I will post it now including what I did last night and the night before. Last week the schedule worked fine except I switch the chicken and dumplings to friday and thursday was more left overs. As for if it saved me money, I guess it did but I am not sure yet. I will need to see how it goes for the rest of the month. Everybody wish me luck with this. :) I didn't have any leftovers for lunch today but that's okay, I should have some for tomorrow.

Dinner Schedule for February 6th thru February 12th 2010




Saturday February 6th  – Tacos

Sunday Febraury 7th  – Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas with spanish rice

Monday February 8th – Roast Beef (slow cooker) with vegetables and rolls

Tuesday February 9th – Port Chops and twice baked potatoes with steamed green beans and rolls

Wednesday February 10th – leftovers

Thursday February 11th – sweet and sour chicken with rice and won tons

Friday February 12th - Beef Stew (slow cooker) and corn bread

1 comment:

  1. We will have to figure out a time when a majority of us are free. I am still thinking maybe while Shane is out of town.

    ReplyDelete