28 February 2010

Back

I spent all of last week sick, including my birthday on friday. I am not 100% now but I am much better, mainly it's a little bit of a cough and some lethargicness left hanging around. Unfortunately for my co-worker Marion, it meant I missed most of the work week, though I am sure she prefers that than to getting what I had. And to top it off I had to be tested for tb at the being of the week, since I had been exposed  to it and my sole symptom at the time was coughing. About mid week lots more symptoms came to join in on the fun but by then that was the day I got my tb test results. All negative thank goodness. And by the end of thursday I had pretty much no voice. My DH insisted we go on his schedule trip anyways.So I got a weekend of rest and silence I would NOT have gotten at home with two little boys running around. We relaxed, soaked in the hot tub and caught a movie. Cop Out not really a movie I would've picked to see in theatre but I didn't feel like waiting the hour and a half for the other movie to start. Cop Out was funny though and I would recommend watching it if you like comedies. He took me out to a really like nice dinner for my birthday also. He took me to a museum which is awesome, I enjoy museums because I am weird like that. Now we are back home with our two kids and back to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment