19 February 2010

So Far

This week I have totally failed at my menu planning, that's right I failed and I admit it. I did fine saturday and sunday but monday we had pizza (the frozen kind). Tuesday I went to a friend's Tastefully Simple party and I don't know what my DH made for himself and the boys. So Wednesday ended up being cheese and spinach tortellini with pesto, baked italian chicken and green beans with rolls. Yesterday well yesterday we had blueberry pancakes for dinner. I didn't feel like cooking last night and DH was kind enough to make pancakes. The boys were happy they really like blueberry pancakes and they enjoyed eating my homemade applesauce to go with them. So that brings us to tonight the Bajio chicken with taco fixing will I make it? Well that still remains to be seen.  But whatever we have will be with food I have in the house. I still need to figure out next week but frankly I am just not in the mood. (WARNING: will become a rant if you continue to read) To be honest I've been crabby the past few days. And mainly it's irrational witchiness. Sadly I know I am doing it too and I just can't seem to help it. I have less tolerance now for bs then I normally do which is horrible since I virtually have no tolerance for it to start with. Maybe Marion is right and everything has just built up over time. Maybe I just need a break for a little bit and I will be nicer and fuzzier towards people. Maybe.. Maybe not. Maybe it's a hormonal thing that will balance itself out. And no I am not pregnant so no crazy suggestions like that. The last person who suggested it almost got kicked. I am cranky yes I am being a witch with a capital b yes I am a female and no I am not pregnant.
I really don't understand how my DH can put up with it. I love him he is an amazing guy but last night I was down right hostile. I am not violent kicking comment aside and all. I just get loud when I get mad and I tend to cuss. And when I am cranky I have no patience at all something which is in short supply the rest of the time. Don't get me wrong I have lots of patiences most of the time for my boys and other children. It's the adults I have little to noo patience with. Children are learn adults should have learned it already. And maybe it's just because I am cranky and ranting. Yes I know this is ranting. I will admit it. But adults seem to think embracing the immature spiteful selfish spoiled personalities that some would equate to the proverbal spoiled rich mean girl of high school is okay. But it isn't. It's horrible. Not only horrible because they are suppose to be ADULTS but horrible because they are teaching their children it is okay that they behave so vapidly and spitefully. I do believe people are inherently good that every person no matter how horrible has a speck of decency. My DH disagrees with me on this but I know it's true. If you look hard enough you can find it in anybody. Of course a small amount of goodness doesn't overpower a large amount of evil so to speak. But the people who embrace bad behavior and still think they are wonderful people are stupid and at minmum decieving theirself. Now I guess some people come across their mean girl persona rather naturally but others seem to only embrace it part time. And I ask you, why? And this isn't limited to females guys do it to. Okay maybe not MEAN GIRL persona but their I am a jerk off selfish idoit persona. They both amount to the same thing. And honestly these people wouldn't want to be treated the way they are treating everybody else and yet they do it over and over again. I just can't fathom it. No comprehension on my part. So if somebody anybody can enlighten me please do. Okay ranting finished

No comments:

Post a Comment