23 November 2010

Day 9767

     It seems to be embracing winter with open arms around here. Supposedly we are suppose to be done with it snowing for awhile as of 7am this morning. Let me tell you, that did not work out. My nice boss let me leave early today, yay not trying on ice roads in the dark today. Hopefully it will not snow tomorrow but we will see. The weather has caused some changes in Thanksgiving plans. We are still making dinner, obviously, we do still have all that food. Unfortunately my SIL her husband and kids won't be in town due to the weather and neither will DH's cousin and her kids. So we probably won't be seeing them until after the new year. They were going to DH's grandma's for Thanksgiving dinner but we were all going to get together. As for our guests well that still remains to be seen. Whether my brother will want to drive on these roads for turkey and if my dad and sister come, well time will tell. We will be making the food and if nobody but us and the kids are here to eat it, we'll have tons of left overs. And I will take some to work and share with some coworkers. I am considering starting my baking tonight so I don't have to cram it all in tomorrow after work. I am such a procrastinator I will probably put it off until tomorrow though. Now I am off to make dinner. One more picture of the snowing weather.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment