17 November 2010

     Sometimes life just isn't what you hope for, sometimes it is more. Sometimes it is much much less. And sometimes if you are unlucky not only is it so very much more less (ah the horrible grammar of it all) you are sick with strep throat on top of it. Right before the holidays. But isn't that the way it goes? Or so it would seem anyways. This time of the year is hard enough for my family and I as it is. Anniversary of our mom's untimely much too early death. So it's a hard difficult time of the year as it was and then add a holiday and family stress. Then have more stress and drama from multiple outlets in your life. Argh.
     So my question to you all is this what do you do when life is getting you down? I draw and write but sometimes I don't even feel like doing that. At those times I just have to find something else. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile and I promise my next post will be much more upbeat.

1 comment: