18 November 2010

Thanksgiving

      So Thanksgiving is in one week. I am looking forward to the food. What can I say I love food, thanksgiving was my favorite holiday as a kid. So, I will share our THANKSGIVING DINNER MENU for next week. We are having the following (or at least that's the current plan).
• Oven Roasted Turkey
• Turkey Stuffing
• Turkey Gravy
• Garlic & Sour cream Mashed Potatoes
• Cranberry Sauce
• Whipped Sweet Potatoes with a Marshmallow Crust
• Macaroni casserole
• Devil Eggs
• Caesar Salad
• Fruit Salad
• Corn
• Make ahead Rolls
• 2 layer pumpkin cheesecake
• Pumpkin Pie
• Apple Pie

What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? I really like the turkey or the devil eggs.  My husband it's the sweet potatoes. For my kids it's the pies of course. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment