14 August 2010

Life and Drama

                    I wonder if you can ever live life without having drama touch it. I guess is you never had contact with other people. Years ago I stopped associating with people who seemed to thrive on drama but the past few years my work seems to run rampant with it. I am told that every job has this issue, so if I like my job otherwise I should just accept it. Drama irrates me, normally it's petty and childish and these people are definately old enough to behave better ESPECIALLY while they are at WORK. It so unprofessional but I guess if the management just lets it goes on. I think that no matter how hard you try to not get involved they drag you in kicking and screaming. No I don't want to give my eye witness account, I just want to stay uninvolved doesn't work when their supervisor wants to hear what everybody saw and heard. Argh. It's sad. I don't go to work to do the he said she said game. Oh well, I guess they are right and it's a fact a life.
                     My youngest turned two recently, it's crazy to think I have a 3 year old and a 2 year old, it seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with my first son. The boys are getting bigger, every day I swear. My DH loves it, he can't wait until they are old enough to taking fishing, and hiking and camping and I quote "go spend the night at their friend's". We are going to try taking them camping this year, I am not so sure how it will work out. So wish us luck. Still doing the gym thing, still disliking the gym thing but I guess it's my only option until I get the time to do other physically active things to be healthy and everything. And with a job, school, kids and a marriage I just have a hard time to find time to do even more things on top of what I do now.
                  I have been reminiscing about the past and thinking about all the teachers I have had and I realize that while I have enjoyed a lot of my classes and teachers it was really easy to pick my favorite. Mr. Murray was my favorite teacher, he was my homeroom teacher in high school, my creative writing teacher and the teacher who was over the AI study for Advance Writing I took He was the kind of teacher a kid respected and looked up to. He respected people and stood up for what he believed was right. He was a good all around person and I was lucky to have him as a teacher. Don't get me wrong I liked a lot of the teachers over the years and I had a lot of good teachers over the years. But Mr. Murray will probably always be my favorite teacher. I know kind of random, but it's been on my mind lately so I figured I would just put it out there.
           All in all things are going good in my life. I have an amazing husband, adorable good little boys, a good job (even with drama), we are healthy and happy, we can pay our bills (which in this economy is a good thing, I know people who can't seem to make ends meat). I hope you all are enjoying your Saturdays, now I am off to play with those two adorable sons I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment