26 August 2010

The Sierra Club No Impact Week

           As I am sure I said before I follow the Cash Only Living blog (which you should totally check out if you haven't yet). Anyway I found out about this No Impact Week from her blog (you can check out her current blog about it) Or you can go to the No Impact Man and sign up at this link. After reading her blog I was a total followere and went to the link signed up and got my 17 page document about the a one-week carbon cleanse that is the No Impact Experiment. The plan is to do the daily challenges for the week (anybody can do a week right? It is only 7 days in the grand scheme of things) and after that who knows. Maybe we (my family and I) will make some permenant changes that orginated from this challenge. So people check it out, sign up and give it a whirl. What really is the worst that can happen? The best that can happen is you leave a smaller carbon footprint and hey maybe you will save some money while doing it. I am not asking you to do anything extreme, I am just asking you to check it out. The plan is I will blog about my daily challenges and from what I understand I won't be the only one.

1 comment:

  1. so blogging about it was a total fail otherwise it went fine.

    ReplyDelete