26 December 2010

I love my husband!

         I seriously do love him very much. I am not just saying it. I could go on and on about how wonderful and amazing he is and how much I love him. Not to mention how I could go on about the reasons why all that is true. Needless to say I love him and I am blessed. I know all this. We had a good Christmas. DH had to go into work for swing shift and didn't get off until early this morning since most of graveyard called in. So he is still sleeping. How was all of your Christmas's? Did you get something you just love or did you do a gift free Christmas? DH got us tickets to see Shen Yun in January. I am so excited it should be so much fun. It's out of town but we will stay with my SIL and she agreed to watch the boys while we are at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment