23 December 2010

Ink drawings..

      I have 10 days off from work after I get off today (hopefully early). No I am not going on vacation the lab I work for closes until the new year so I will have plenty of free time on my hands. My plans are stay home with my boys and play. :) Along with baking and some knitting. I have a few sewing projects I want to tactual. Now if the weather improves and it doesn't snow anymore we might make a short 2 or 3 day trip to see my uncle and my SIL. I also plan on doing some ink drawing/sketches that I will then frame and put up in my guest room/project room. It was DH idea. I did a doodle yesterday and he suggested I do a bigger one and frame it. So I though why not do a few and use it in the guest room. So wish me luck with my projects. I hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment