07 October 2010

Day 9720

    Today isn't a great day thus far. Somebody called in sick today at work, which means more work for me. :( I woke up with a headache. I didn't get a chance to drink all my coffee before it was nasty cold. :| I had to stand in line for what seemed like hours (which was probably only 20 minutes) for my sub which was made incorrectly. When I pointed it out the looked at me like I was crazy and told me I could go to the end of the line and they would make me a new one. When I told them no and that I wasn't paying for it they offered it to me at a discounted rate (I took it since I didn't want to stand in line for another 20 minutes). I must of picked up a nail or something in my tire since it was low. And by low I mean crazy low, so it must have been leaking for awhile and I didn't notice. Lame. So I paid $1 (yes it seems that's the going rate for air around here) so that way I didn't burn out the inner tubing (hopefully I haven't already). Now I will have to find time to go have the tire checked (and patched) or buy a new tire (which means 4 new tires because I don't want to replace one and then have to replace the other three in a few months). Maybe that's weird. But that's like $480 more then I planned or wanted to spend this month. Argh. Hope with me that that's not the case. It's looks like it's going to rain outside. I hope it does.
       I am ready for day 9721 of my life already. Wish I could go to bed until then but I can't I am at work and my lunch break is essentially over. Maybe day 9720 is still salvageable, it's still early I guess.  Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment