29 October 2010

Day 9743

      Today for work we dressed up for Halloween.. Okay some of us did. The slackers didn't. Lol just teasing. So I am a witch today. My office mate is a pirate and our boss is a cowboy..  Fun stuff. So I have my shimmery feathery witches hat of amazingness (not really a word but whatever) that cost me all of 5 bucks. That's right big spender me. Lol. And then I am just wearing black clothes I normally own and wear. I got up a little early (ugh) willingly (shocking I know) and did some funky eye make up. I actually liked doing it so I will probably do a different funky one on Sunday. It reminded me of dance team in high school. Ahh memories.. If only I still had my figure from those days..

taking a picture myself didn't turn out as well as I would've hope but oh well

        The boys are super excited about Halloween and trick r treating. The town is doing their "safe" trick r treat event on main st today from 3 to 5 (I will be at work :'( ) and I think their dad is going to take them. DH is wonderful, even if he refuses to dress up. We are still going to my SIL's this weekend so they will be trick r treating with their cousins on Sunday, it will be so stinking cute.
     On a side note I have an appointment this afternoon and errands to run. I will be doing this sans the witch's hat but I am sure my eyes will garner me a few looks oh well. I will conclude with a pic of our completed pumpkins. Hope you all enjoy your Halloweens. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment