08 October 2010

Day 9721

                The gym routine that I have been doing has not been working for me. Probably because I have been doing the same as DH just lower weight higher reps. Don't get me wrong toning or whatever is fine but I want to loose some weight. And loose it like yesterday. So I am going to be doing more cardio 4 days a week. And by more I mean instead of the measely 20 to 30 minutes of cardio (which is mainly bikes and running) I will be upping it to about 2 hours of cardio. That's right watch me die from exhaustion and lack of oxygen. I will still do some weight training. By some I mean very little. I figure I will go from 20 to 30 minutes of cardio and 1 1/2 to 2 hours weights and switch it. Around 2 hours of cardio and 20 to 30 minutes of weights. Postive point is with DH schedule change for the next 6 months I won't be working out at 11:30pm like a crazy person. Why 2 hours of cardio 4 days a week you may ask. Simple I do NOT do diets, I get cranky and mean when I am hungry and I like being able to eat what I am hungry for. If I want frozen yogurt by golly I am going to have some frozen yogurt. And besides I LOVE fruit and most diet are down on fruit because of the sugar content. Salads and I are not friends nor will we ever be. So 8 hours or more of cardio a week will help I hope. Along with 3 to 4 days of yoga.  Maybe this will help me not hate excerise. Doubtful me thinks but who knows.
           The plan is to have family photos done by the end of the year, hopefully by this amazing photographer I know. I included a link, you all should check it out. Not only is she a talented photographer, she beautiful, smart and nice.
A picture of the costume my oldest will be wearing
           We have the boys's costumes for halloween now, they are both going to be dragons and they look adorable. They are so excited, it's so cute. DH has to work on halloween so it will just be the boys and me this year. I am still trying to decide if I want to dress up with them. My oldest keeps saying mommy you should be a princess. It's so cute. lol. My amazing sister will be home on leave (she's in the air force) at the end of November/beginning of December. It will be nice to see her, I know the boys are very excited to see their aunt. We have a snowboarding trip planed for december also. I get to see one of my very good friends when we go on this trip. I am so excited. I don't get to see her that often since she leaves up by Canada now. We were roommates for awhile and even after we weren't anymore we hung out alot. But as the years went on we wended up living hours apart from each other and so we don't see each other near often enough in my opinion.
            As an end note I would like to say tonight has been a much better day than yesterday and I am looking forward to my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment