19 March 2010

Another Week, Another Plan

    So as you know if you read an early post of mine, I was considering white chicken chili and spaghetti and meatballs this weekend.  Saturday we are doing a game night with friends and it's potluck and I am making dessert I am think I will make a pie.. Maybe a chocolate cream pie..  Maybe not.. Guess I need to decide before tomorrow. Lol.  So I have stuff for Saturday and Sunday so no grocery store for me until maybe tuesday. Since I have the stuff for Monday also. Yay me! lol. I might even have everything I need for the taco bake, I need to check first of course so maybe I can put off a while longer. Come to think about it I am realitively sure I have everything for stroganoff but I know I don't have it all for the chicken and dumplings.. SO I might be able to do the whole week without shopping for food. But only if I alter the chicken and dumpling recipe or if I make something else. I just had warm fuzzies. Lol. Seriously though, if I don't have to go to the store that would be great. Then I can go on next Sunday.. Saturday is my SIL wedding but I am pretty sure we are going up friday. Help her set up and blah blah blah.. I requested friday off from work and as far as I know it's still approved. So four day work week. Though since I missed 7.5 hours of work in the last two days darn doctors appointments and what not, it's like working 4 days this week too. Like but not.
      Marion and I went to a Taste of Home cooking school last night. It was fun, I didn't win anything but that's cool. I never win stuff when it comes to drawings so I wasn't disappointed by not winning.. Well, I am done boring you all and I am off to do some work, it's what I am paid for and you only get so many breaks.. lol. The dinner plan is posted below.
Dinner Meal Plan for March 20th thru March 26th 2010


Saturday Mar 20th – Not really planning on making dinner it is game night at Marion’s which is always a potluck style dinner. I get to bring dessert..

Sunday Mar 21th – spaghetti and meatballs with homemade cheesy garlic bread (unless I change my mind)

Monday Mar 22nd – the white chicken chili and corn bread (maybe jalapeno corn bread)

Tuesday Mar 23rd – I am thinking some very unhealthy Taco Bake for dinner

Wednesday Mar 24th – Stroganoff (unless DH vetoes it, the boys like it, I like it and its super simple to make) with salad, homemade rolls and corn.

Thursday Mar 25th – super easy simple chicken and dumplings in the slow cooker

Friday Mar 26th – I am not really planning anything for this day, my SIL is getting married the 27th and I am not sure what time we will be leaving and how much helping with pre wedding set up..

No comments:

Post a Comment