06 March 2010

Weekly Meal Plan

So this last week I did very well sticking to my meal plan, I didn't have to return to the store for anything and didn't order out unplanned or anything. I am very proud of myself. Lol of course I wasn't home on Saturday of last week. Well here is this weeks meal plan. I've ran it past my DH and he has a agreed to it so I will be going to the store to do my weekly grocery shopping. Wish me luck on sticking to the plan for the next 7 days.
Dinner Schedule for March 6th thru March 12th 2010


Saturday Mar 6th – Enchilada Stack

Sunday Mar 7th – Chicken Gyros

Monday Mar 8th – Ranch House CrockPot Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday Mar 9th – Southwestern Shredded Beef with taco fixings

Wednesday Mar 10th – Cheeseburgers (as long as the nice weather holds out), if not we could probably make thing inside instead.....

Thursday Mar 11th – Homemade nachos with some guacamole fresco. This was one of my sister's and my favorite meals growing up. My dad and brother didn't like it so we only had it when they went camping or backpacking. And since a lot of the times I went camping and backpacking with them it didn't happen very oftern. My mom enjoyed it also.

Friday Mar 12th – Baked chicken with Angel Hair pasta with herbs and rolls.  I am going for simple for friday, while I do get off at 5 usually (and home by 5:30) my DH plays volleyball at the mormon church at 7 so I have to be able to have it all done and eaten by 6:30 or 6:45 at the latest. Really I don't like having to cook the moment I walk in the door. I guess I should consider making a crockpot meal every friday at least until my husband's work schedule changes and it puts him on swing for six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment