08 March 2010

Past Present and Future..

              For the topic of the Past, yesterday (which most certainly is the past, lol) I went riding. My old but still sort of current boss's horses. Which was awesome, I love horses so even if all I do is visit them without riding I am happy. My DH went with me and help me brush the horse and all of that sort of stuff. And then we went and saw Alice in 3D. It was okay, I am not sure it was worth the extra 3.50 to see it in 3-D. The movie itself was good, I wouldn't say great. That's mainly because I expected more not that the movie itself was bad.
             The Present today I am at work.. Haha not every interesting is it? Yeah not really for me either but that's okay, it's lunch time now. My meal plan is already messed up. And it's only monday. Anyways, I made the nacho meal last night so we will have the chicken gyros tonight. The yogurt was still straining. Sound weird? Yes I know it does. But it's only because I couldn't find any greek yogurt and I have to get the excess water out and I didn't start straining it through the cheesecloth soon enough. As a results the chicken gyros are tonight and the rest of the week is moving a day over until we get to friday which will still be regularly scheduled meal plan. I do think the menu thing is helping me save some money, maybe not a whole lot, especially since sometimes I deviate from the plan but it's okay. Mainly it makes my life less stressful. I don't spend every evening trying to figure out what to make for dinner.
              Now for the future, my favorite thing. Lol only because it has so many doors still open.. Anyways I can start my class registering on the 8th. I picked out classes that I need to take to work towards my degree and am pretty sure they will work around work. Except one, they are all morning classes and the one evening class is an online course and it is after I am scheduled to be off and its towards the end of the week so it should be do-able. One of the morning classes the one that is on wednesday wouldn't be over until like 11:15 and at that time I will be scheduled from 10 am to 6 pm, so that won't work unless my boss okays me coming in at about noon every wednesday for this quarter. So I don't know if I will sign up for that class. I am not sure I will even talk to the boss about coming in late every wednesday. I know some people are okay with making work work around their class schedule. But I made a commitment to my job before I started taking these classes. So I feel I should work my class schedule around my work schedule. Since work is making it possible for me to afford school without student loans.  Also on a side note I am going to go sky diving. Crazy? Yes totally. Thrilling and fun? Should be. My BFF since forever is going to go also and my DH of course. Plus some of his co-workers. I figure I will invite Marion but I don't she'll be a taker on it. She is saner then I am when it comes to that sort of stuff. I have my limits on crazy stupid things I will do. Though apparently jumping out of a prefectly operational plane with a chute attached to my back is in the realm of crazy stupid things I will do. Though my DH is willing to do many crazy stupid things that I wouldn't dream of doing. So everybody has their on limits I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment